We are pleased to invite you to the symposium with international participation “Bone and soft tissue pathology”, which will be held from 2 to 3 June, 2019 in Moscow (Hotel «Radisson Blu Belorusskaya»).
Jason L. Hornick — MD,PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Director of Surgical Pathology and Immunohistochemistry.
- Chair of the USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology) Education Committee.
- Author of over 200 scientific publications.
- Member of the Sarcoma Analysis Working Group for The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA).
Nielsen Gunnlaugur Petur — MD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Pathologists, Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Director of Electron Microscopy Unit (Massachusetts General Hospital)
- Director of Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology (Massachusetts General Hospital)
- Participated in writing a number of sections for the classification of soft tissue and bone tumors of the World Health Organization (WHO)
The symposium covers modern theoretical and practical issues of oncopathology with an emphasis on:
- Morphological diagnosis of soft tissue tumors;
- Modern approaches and possibilities of morphological diagnosis of bone tumors;
- Staging issues for benign and malignant bone tumors;
The program includes slide seminars where participants, together with the speakers, will be able to discuss diagnostic cases of bone and soft tissue tumors from the practice of the speakers.
Full program can be found here.
The registration fee for the participation in the symposium is 130 euro.
Preliminary online registration for the event is required!
Registration is open until May 26, 2019!
After registration, the project manager will contact you.
Please note that the registration fee does not include payment for the transfer to the venue and accommodation. Participants independently bear these expenses. The «Radisson Blu Belorusskaya Hotel» provides participants of the symposium with special prices for accommodation during the event. You can learn more here.
If you have any questions, you can ask them to the organizing committee.
Dmitry Rogachev National Medical Research Center Of Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Immunology.
The Symposium with international participation “Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology” is supported by.
Russian Society of Pathologists