Dr. Jason L. Hornick
Director of Surgical Pathology and Immunohistochemistry, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Department of Pathology (Boston, Massachusetts).
- Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School.
- Chair of the USCAP (United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology) Education Committee
- Member of the Sarcoma Analysis Working Group for The Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA)
Clinical Interests: soft tissue sarcomas, gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST), gastrointestinal cancers, and mastocytosis. Focuses in soft tissue sarcomas (including evaluation of histological and immunohistochemical parameters, determination of diagnostic and prognostic biomarkers). Author of more than 200 scientific publications. List of publications:
Author of more than 200 scientific works. List of publications.
Nielsen Gunnlaugur Petur
MD. Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Pathologists, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Director of Electron Microscopy Unit (Massachusetts General Hospital)
- Director of Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology (Massachusetts General Hospital)
- Participated in writing a number of sections for the classification of soft tissue and bone tumors of the World Health Organization (WHO)
Clinical Interests: neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases, bone and soft tissue tumors.
Author of more than 170 scientific works. List of publications.